Re: It is really needed that the debit and credit are positive?

Hello!

We should refer to Standars to, not only conceptual models:

We develop Venezuela Localization - Not Negative.
We are now developing Colombia  Localization - Not Negative.
We sopport a little coaching in Costa Rica -  Not Negative.

I think this option should be analized in several ways, and in depth,
because AFAIK even in countries where the NEgative is allowed
Contra-Accounting is Good, but in countries where contra-accounting is the
main way, NEgative is wrong!

regards....

Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.