Re: account_payment, account_payment_extension: are you using it, refactoring?

A Dimecres, 1 de setembre de 2010, Thorsten Vocks va escriure:
> For your information our extension depends on account_payment_extension. We
> needed to certify all modules for this customers project because they
> wished to have 100%  coverage with the conditions of maintenance. Sadly we
> was forced to initiate the certification for this module, because there
> was not so much initiative from original editors of great accounting
> extensions to use  free certification of accounting modules until 01st of
> may as offered on community and partners day. You know about the
> certification discussion of 3rd party developed modules and (partly) i can
> understand original developers.

Indeed, we sent the module for certification if I remember correctly, among
many other Spanish localization modules. No answer as of yet.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

http://twitter.com/albertnan