Re: deductible VAT

Hi,

this have been done because the purchase taxes we defined have to create movement on several tax code: as an example, the 'Biens Déductibles 21%' vat must (it's in the belgian law), * for invoices, put the base amount in grid 82 and the vat in grid 59: that can be done without children * for refunds, remove the base amount from grid 82, put the base amount in grid 85 and put the vat in grid 63 => the problem is here because we need to affect two tax code for the base amount, and the only way to do it is to use children taxes.

That's explaining why the second children has 0 as percentage.

Hope this helps,