Re: Pool: Countries with separate Invoice numbers and Journal numbers

 Hello,
I confirm that this is critical in Romania too.
Regards,
Dumitru Gilcescu
Fil System

On 23.10.2010 00:49, Raphaël Valyi wrote:
Hello

After investigation, Renato Lima and me confirm that this is a critical issue for Brazil too: invoices should have their own sequence, just like in v5.
So I sum it up so far:

    * Countries with independent invoice and journal entry numbers:

          o Spain - Borja (@NeoPolus)
          o Venezuela - Nhomar (@nhomar)
          o Italy - Davide (@davidecorio)
          o Austria - Ferdinand.
          o Switzerland - Joël (@jgrandguillaume)
          o Ecuador - Cristian (@ovnicraft)
          o Argentina - Ignacio (@ignacioparszyk)
          o Brazil (@rvalyi @renatonlima)

    * Countries with same invoice and journal entry numbers:
          o Belgium - Fabien (@fpopenerp)
          o France (dixit @fpopenerp)

I agree with Luc, I think different sequences should be the default as it looks like same sequence is rather an exception. I'm curious, OpenERP S.A. is all the rage about penetrating the collapsing US market, how is it in the US?

Thank you Fabien for your commitment in fixing this issue, that should be a top priority indeed for us to have mature localizations in v6. NB: We have been in production on V6 (+ magic) since one month in 83 employees Brazilian companies, luckily, we left receivables for the end, we consider have been very lucky here ;-).

Thank you very much Borja for pointing this out to all of us!

Raphaël Valyi
Founder and ERP Consultant
+55 21 3010 9965
http://www.akretion.com <http://www.akretion.com/>