Re: v6 - bank and cash - no vat, no analytic account

On Monday 15 November 2010 Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
> Dear all,
Ther is a (more or less) ready solution for this in
ChriCar Price UNit branch for V5
what it does -
allows ONE Vat rate and ONE analytic account for each line.
- does not support multipla vat per line and multi plan analytic accounting
what it currently needs
- some additional fields in account account to define if moves of this account
need anayltic account (mandatory,fixed,optional,none)

> That's true we discuss that point during the community days. It is not that
complex to add VAT & analytic accounting
> into bank statement. Camptocamp said we'll try to suggest a solution for
that.

> But we took all our R&D budget & time for the financial report (and multi-
currency troubles as well V6.0/5.0) which takes us weeks of work to tests them
and improve
> that part. More over, we implement that function into the pay invoice wizard
with R.Valyi (from Akretion).

> We don't have much time for VAT in bank statement, but if other people does,
feel free to suggest something. We can help
> on the design.
>
> Best regards,
>

> Joël
>

> Le 11 nov. 2010 à 09:08, Christophe Hanon a écrit :
>
> > Yes, it is a known issue. We discussed it during the Community days in the
accounting session.
> > I am not 100% sure anymore but I think c2c had plan to provide a solution
for it.

> > In Belgium the issue is this, banks charge fees for their services and
these services are subject to vat. And these fees typically appear on bank
statements.

> > Christophe Hanon - ADINS
> > Tel +32 (0) 10 81 47 32
> > Fax + 32 (0) 10 81 91 84
> > Mobile +32 (0) 475 63 79 65
> > www.adins.com & www.adins.be
> >

> > ADINS est signataire -numéro d'enregistrement 435 - de la charte de
déontologie
> > « eTic » consultable à  l'adresse www.charte-etic.be.

bounces+chanon=adins.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openerp-expert-
accounting-bounces+chanon=adins.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Davide
Corio
> > Sent: jeudi 11 novembre 2010 08:43
> > To: Ferdinand Gassauer
> > Cc: openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] v6 - bank and cash - no vat, no
analytic account

> > Il giorno mer, 10/11/2010 alle 19.34 +0100, Ferdinand Gassauer ha
> > scritto:
> >> Hello !
> >>
> >> I am a bit (to be honest very much) astonished, to find no possibility
> >> to enter VAT and analytic account for bank and cash statement lines.
> >>
> >> Here we have usually moves with VAT in bank and cash statements
> >>
> >> How do others handle this ????
> >
> > +1!
> >
> > i was posting the same thing here.
> > btw, this can be something specific to some localization.
> > Here in italy/Switzerland we have to manage vat on payments in some
particular situations, in other countries they just do that on invoicing

--
regards
Ferdinand Gassauer