Re: v6 - bank and cash - no vat, no analytic account

Dear all,

That's true we discuss that point during the community days. It is not that complex to add VAT & analytic accounting
into bank statement. Camptocamp said we'll try to suggest a solution for that.

But we took all our R&D budget & time for the financial report (and multi-currency troubles as well V6.0/5.0) which takes us weeks of work to tests them and improve
that part. More over, we implement that function into the pay invoice wizard with R.Valyi (from Akretion).

We don't have much time for VAT in bank statement, but if other people does, feel free to suggest something. We can help
on the design.

Best regards,

Joël

Le 11 nov. 2010 à 09:08, Christophe Hanon a écrit :

> Yes, it is a known issue. We discussed it during the Community days in the accounting session.
> I am not 100% sure anymore but I think c2c had plan to provide a solution for it.
>
> In Belgium the issue is this, banks charge fees for their services and these services are subject to vat. And these fees typically appear on bank statements.
>

> Christophe Hanon - ADINS
> Tel +32 (0) 10 81 47 32
> Fax + 32 (0) 10 81 91 84
> Mobile +32 (0) 475 63 79 65
> www.adins.com & www.adins.be
>

> ADINS est signataire -numéro d'enregistrement 435 - de la charte de déontologie
> « eTic » consultable à  l'adresse www.charte-etic.be.

Joël Grand-Guillaume
Division Manager
Business Solutions