Re: [Openerp-expert-localization] sale order in purchase module

On , paulino1@xxxxxxx wrote:
Beyond that, I don't understand why there is an invoicing policy in purchases. The invoicing policy is up to the suppliers. What to do when a supplier invoice doesn't conform to our policy

The information on the purchase order tells stores and accounts what to expect. If a supplier invoice, or incoming deliveries, differ from what you thought you bought then you need to decide how to deal with that. (In fact you probably need a policy on this, decided in advance.)

Regards, Geoff