Re: Salary advances

In our configuration, an employee is also a supplier partner. You need
this for the hr_expense module, and you link the employee with the
partner through the "work address" of the employee. You need this
because the accounting parameters are on the partner object, not the
employee object.

Regards,

--
Alexis