Re: Salary advances

Dear Alexis

many thanks for your reply.
I fully understand your point of view but our need is to manage
cash advances and to know which employee has got some cash

  1. advance. So I tought I can create each employee as partner or
  2. use only one partner for all emplyoees as you do and register somehow
     the name of the employee in the account line

Regards

Maurice

In our configuration, an employee is also a supplier partner. You need
this for the hr_expense module, and you link the employee with the
partner through the "work address" of the employee. You need this
because the accounting parameters are on the partner object, not the
employee object.

Regards,

--
Très cordialement

Maurice MORETTI

TeMPO CONSULTING Valparc 9, rue du Parc  67205 Oberhausbergen FRANCE

Web   : http://www.tempo-consulting.fr
email : mm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel      : 33 (0)3 88 56 82 10
Fax      : 33 (0)3 88 56 46 64