Re: Any country other than France using report_intrastat ?

1. yes. Sweden

2. The standard formats are used. Reporting can be made as per software in a digital fashion so long as the program is approved by the swedish central statistics unit scb.se. Se list of currently approved software here
http://www.intrastat.scb.se/annanpgvlista.asp

There is apparently different thresholds for reporting in different countries
http://www.intrastat.scb.se/Thresholds.pdf

These are the countries using the IDEP/CN8 software http://www.intrastat.scb.se/IDEPmemberstates.asp

In Sweden SCB will tell a company if they have to start to report. SCB base this on the tax reports when a company are exporting or importing goods within EU to a value of 500 000 (approx) euro per annum.

The reports are delivered every month arround the 13th of you do it by paper and a week later (approx) if you do it digitally

This is the handbook in english for the swedish market

http://www.intrastat.scb.se/Handbook2011.pdf

I hope this help!!

PS we have a client in Sweden who we are helping getting started with OpenERP and we know that they report intrastat data. But we do not know how yet. So we are interested in being involved in what way we can DS

regards
david

--
David Rinnan