Re: Any country other than France using report_intrastat ?

Il 01/03/2011 13:07, Alexis de Lattre ha scritto:
So nobody is using the module report_intrastat (addons) in European
Union countries other than France ?

Regards,

Hi Alexis,
did not find time to test you report yet, but yes, here in italy we have almost the same needs.

i don't think we have to respect some xml standards yet for what concers the intrastat declaration, but it is just a matter of time.

Or better...common accounting softwares do not export intrastat in XML, but the trustees ones perhaps do it this way.

We are not working on these kind of reports yet but i think it will be on our priorities within 2/3 months.

cheers,
--
Davide Corio