Re: Any country other than France using report_intrastat ?

Hello, Information from Poland:
I have reviewed the status for information only as I didn't face this need
yet.

1. Just from 1.02.2011 intrastat declaration has to be sent to special
centre electronically. Before it was option (electronically or paper). Now
it is mandatory. As I have reviewed xml file format of declaration. It is
similar to standard you mention but it is different. At least xml tag
names are in polish. I didn't find information it follows any eu standard.
(I should make some sarcastic opinion about it). So when I need to make my
module for this I will have to make a fork as you. I hope your work will
be published and available for other developers.

2. We have to send information about services provided to other eu
country. At least on paper (as I do). This declaration has to be sent in
most cases quarterly but in some conditions monthly. The declaration has
to contain partner name with vat no, and amount in polish currency of
service provided, goods bought and goods sold. I didn't find information
about file format, but I don't expect it would be any eu standard.

So from my point of view it would be nice to take a look at your work and
base my own fork on your module. But it doesn't seem you should take care
of our standards.

All the best
Grzegorz Grzelak
OpenGLOBE.pl