Fixed Assets Management in OpenERP 6

Hello accounting experts, so this module exists in extra-addons from v5 now
in feedback <http://bit.ly/fU7YOY> site there is another requirement about
assets and Bodgan Stancui start the module and create a wiki
page<http://bit.ly/igre46> for
this. I start working in this and found some inconsistence but i'm fixing
in http://bit.ly/gs4PPe, so you can test it.

Would be great if experts (with time ) can help me to test and give any
feedback from functionality about this module (not all is implemented).
Some functionalities are working now:
 * Track assets from invoice
 * Wizards to abandon, reval, supress asset
 * Accounting entries when assets are computed (thinking in cron this
process)
 * Change asset location, now its just a text but i want to konw if its
better link with stock module relate with physical locations and create
stock moves, here a question: Asset management allows or implies stock
moves?
 * Categories and Methods for Assets

You can read more in wiki page for Asset Management.

Please test it and let me know your feedback IMHO its very important get
this.

Best regards,
--
Cristian Salamea