Re: Fiscal position - using code in tax & account conversion

Hello David,

I'm not 100% sure I got your requirement but I believe what you need is what
we did in the account_fiscal_position_rule* modules we put in the
extra-addons. As explained previously on this list (check the archive), this
module allows to encode rules based on origin and destination to switch the
fiscal position automatically. This is something that was absolutely
required here in Brazil. But we thought this was not specific to here so we
made it generic and put it in the extra-addons (and not the Brazilian
localization).
Also notice that if OpenERP SA cleans up the poor on_change system in 6.1 as
they promised, the compatibility of those modules could be increased.
Today this module is state and country wise. I believe you could simple make
a rule for all EU countries to make it work.

Was that what you where looking for? If yes, let's lobby to get that
supported in the next OpenERP versions...