Re: Fiscal position - using code in tax & account conversion

(I must have missed your answer before)

I will check out your module account_fiscal_position_rule

Currently we have solved the problem by the work around I mentioned in the original question (we give services a "25% service tax" and goods a "25% goods tax" even though there is only one tax "25%". This allows us to route correctly with the fiscal positions. But it requires the person who add products to openerp to think twice).

The optimum solution would be if we are able to attach evaluative code in the fiscal position form.
So that:

An article with: swedish 25% vat
becomes "EU VAT for serivces" if the product sold is of the type service
and
becomes "EU VAT for goods" if the product sold is not of the type service

Fiscal positions in openerp works great for standard behavior but lack possibility to tweak for specific local scenarios. I will check out your module

Thanks
david

--
David Rinnan