Re: Rounding the base ammount - supplier invoice - silly me or silly openerp

To summarize

The swedish tax authorities states that you are allowed to round an invoice but you are not allowed to round the vat (apart from rounding to the standard two decimals)

1450 (ex vat)
362,5 (vat)
1812,5 (inc vat)
1813 (to pay)

The thing is that I am totally uninterested in managing rounding on the customer invoices. We just need to find a way to manage any rounding that suppliers carry out on their invoices.

regards
david

--
David Rinnan