Re: OFX/CSV Bank statements

On 06-06-11 15:11, Vinicius Dittgen wrote:
Hi accounting experts,
We are looking for some module to import bank statements in OFX format, how do you guys deal with bank statements formats today? And for CSV format, you use just account_coda for that or have another way??

We are planing to do a parser to load OFX statements, but we need to know if nobody has done it yet!

Hi Vinicius,

Have a look at https://launchpad.net/account-banking. This project is a generic framework for importing bank statements, and you can supply the actual filter definitions in a separate module. That means you will only have to write the parser for your format.

The code in the repository is only for OpenERP 5. We are in the process of getting the upgrade to OpenERP 6.0 merged, see here for the code and discussion:

https://code.launchpad.net/~therp-nl/account-banking/upgrade-6.0/+merge/59146

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl