Re: multiple taxes with the same tax.codes

Vadim,

thanks for your reply. I read the past discussion (not enoth googling on my part to find it...) and I understand Quentin's point of freedom of choice etc. So in my case I'll just change vat charts for new projects. For the sake of the discussion, my point is that even if someone is happy with the grouping, they would get the invoice attached: on the vat summary the line has description '21% merchandises' only, and that looks just wrong.

Thanks to all for the discussion,

Best

Leo