Re: OFX/CSV Bank statements

Hi Vinicius,

I would reiterate Stefan's comments and suggestion versus modifying the
account_coda module to make an account_ofx module.
Their approach is more flexible.

To my knowledge there hasn't been an OFX parser developed yet.
We'd be happy to work with you on it - members of our team have
written/participated in the creation of some of the global banking standard
transaction sets - and a ton of banking software itself.

We're looking forward to seeing the module on v6 as well.
I don't believe any of the other US based partners have attacked this either
at this stage.

David Mitchell
President
NovaPoint Group LLC