Re: OFX/CSV Bank statements

A Dijous, 7 de juliol de 2011 21:08:20, Vinicius Dittgen va escriure:
> Rafael,
>
> I know that using an ETL, especially Kettle with TerminatOOOR, we can have
> much more flexibility, but we will have to support some basic operations
> outside the framework. We have to think what is the best cost/benefit for
> bank files.

In the module [1] that imports the Spanish format we use the module
nan_account_bank_statement [2]. The module lets you find existing invoices
using amount, vat, invoice's origin, invoice's number, etc and provides
several fallback values. So if you always get a given text in the statement,
you can make the system automatically set a default partner and account
number.

It also supports automatic reconciliation with 	payment orders (from
account_payment and account_payment_extension modules) as well as other bank
statements. The latter is very useful if you use Credit Cards (which at least
in Spain you don't get the details in the bank statement) or even for delivery
agencies for Cash on Delivery services. This helps you get full traceability
from the original invoice to the "move" in the credit card until its payment
at the start of the months in the bank account.

[1] http://bit.ly/r3YjvG
[2] http://bit.ly/qRxfOY