Re: OFX/CSV Bank statements

On 07-07-11 19:32, Vinicius Dittgen wrote:
Hi Stefan,

I saw your merge submit for V6, but the process hasnt been finished yet. how it is now?? we can use it in production for V6??

Hi Vinicius,

as you can see, the merge proposal has unfortunately been stalled since a couple of weeks on the side of the project maintainer after a very cooperative start. I would hate to fork but I am considering this for a temporary phase of the 6.0 branch in order to harvest feedback from its users.

We use the code in production, yes.

A number of things have to get sorted out:

- due to another deterioration in the support of old style wizards in the web client between 6.0.2 and 6.0.3, we are currently rewriting the old style wizards into osv_memory style wizards (so far we got away with a small workaround). Expect this update in a week or two. - in 6.0, account_payment was left in a derelict state by OpenERP SA, leaving integration with account_voucher behind. We chose to fix up account_payment, hoping that this integration will be forthcoming in 6.1. As a consequence, this branch of ABF cannot be used with vouchers.

Regards,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
web: http://therp.nl