New module account_storno. It is really needed that the debit and credit are positive?

Croatian OpenERP community is finally making some progress :).

For Croatian localization storno-accounting is mandatory,
not strictly by law, but it is a norm in every accounting book and
practice here.
I believe it is the same for the most of east European countries.
There was some work done for the Romanian localization, but I couldn't
 find the modules, so I wrote
account_storno module an posted on bzr branch lp:addons-sp

My opinion is that account_storno module should be in addons with
similar importance as account_anglo_saxon.

One inconvenience in invoice.py is in line_get_convert method because
there is no invoice data available in it,
so I used context to pass invoice data, and that is ok, only the whole
action_move_create is copied :(.
Maybe the line_get_convert is a candidate for refactoring in 6.n version.

Refund invoices in Croatia are done by entering invoice in the same
Journal with negative quantities .
I don't know what is the practice in other storno-accounting countries.
account_invoice_refund.py is maybe candidate for a new module, it
needs more work anyway.

It is, of course, only beginning of work needed for storno-accounting.
Next step is stock_storno, than other *_storno modules.

Previous discusions:
It is really needed that the debit and credit are positive? :
https://lists.launchpad.net/openerp-expert-accounting/msg00730.html

Best regards,
Goran Kliska
Slobodni programi d.o.o.