GL-Account > Cost Centers

My name is Richard Boogaard and I recently work at Monkey Tail,
Netherlands a Financial ERP consultant. My previous
job financial-controller/accountant at several companies.

For me it the first time I work with OpenERP.

In the General Ledger Account schedule, on the settings of a GL Account
I see no option for activate a Cost Center.
In the system of Cost Accounting when making journal entries I would
like to select a Cost Center to a GL Acount.

In OpenERP on the Journal Entry you can adjust the GL-accountno: and
link this to a Cost-Center ( ie: departpment, cost center group).
In the General-Ledger accountsettings you can make this default by
activate  the Cost-Center.
The setting can be: Y=Yes, optional use Cost Center, N=No use of Cost
Center.

Which OpenERP module has this account-cost center activation for the
General Ledger Account with using Cost Centers?
In the OpenERP Modulelist (Apps.OpenERP.com) I cannot find the specific
account-modules. I wan to have the possibility to see  via a
GL-P&L report on one selected P&L GL-account my bookings on the Cost
Centers.

Example:

GL-account:       4000 Wages
       Cost Center:             0110 sales cost
       Cost Center:             0120 car cost
       Cost Center:             0130 housing cost
       Cost Center:             0140 Administration cost
Please advise  us.

(note:  Cost Center is not in our Dutch accounting ways an Analytic
Accounts)
Please advise us.

Regards,
Richard Boogaard, Financial ERP Consultant
Richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Monkey Tail BV, Netherlands.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by