French accounting group for OpenERP, how to collaborate?

Dear friends,

First of all, thank you for your hard work on OpenERP and accounting
practices. I am the owner of a web shop and we use OpenERP. But we have
great problems with accounting and would like to fix it ASAP.

Therefore, we announced the creation of French group for accounting,
with this project (in French):
http://www.openerp.com/forum/post92918.html

To summarize, is seems to us that OpenERP does not follow normal
accounting guidelines. I wrote a post about it (in English):

Payment/bank reconciliation processes broken in OpenERP
http://www.openerp.com/forum/topic28195.html

Also some basic accounting features DO NOT WORK.

We want to be positive and fix OpenERP accounting quickly and then
submit back to OpenERP. We would also like to document OpenERP using an
online documentation tool, generating PDFs on the fly.

Some issues need fixing at OpenERP level, others at french localisation
level.

How can we collaborate? Would you allow us to use your mailing list for
discussion? I plan to make one post per issue. Would that be correct for
you?

Kind regards
Kellogs