Supplier invoice without VAT, intra-european rules

Dear all,

My question is about configuration of French rules, but I could not find
a solution on French forums, so I am asking your experts  guys!

In France, if you purchase a product or a service from European-Union
countries without VAT, you have to collect VAT and then refund it
immediately.

Yes, I know, this is stupid as this results into nothing more than
without VAT. Here is an example:

D 604 Buy services
D VAT 19.6% (dont remember the number from memory)
C VAT 19.6%
C 4011 	Supplier

The VAT applies on both credit and debit and therefore is zero.

How to configure sales taxes to support a tax on both credit and debit.

Kind regards,
Kellogs

Follow ups