Bug or feature: "Pay" button in invoice

Dear all,

My first is quite simple, it is about the "Pay" button in customer and
supplier invoice.

A lot of people are clicking on "Pay". This letters the invoice with
payment, and as such you cannot use the Bank statement reconciliation
wizard for importing the invoice.

Is this a bug or a feature? How to disable lettering (I don't know the
precise word in English) when clicking on "Pay" button? I know it is
possible to use the new Pay function to list payment, but my question is
only about the "Pay" button. Should it be used? Do you plan to
disable/fix this button?

This is quite important,
as several users complained on the French forum:
http://www.openerp.com/forum/topic26400.html

Can't translate, but people are lost with this "Pay" button.
What are your plans?

Kind regards,
Kellogs

Follow ups