Re: Supplier invoice without VAT, intra-european rules

Le mercredi 12 octobre 2011 à 19:33 +0200, Jean-Michel Pouré a écrit :
> > could you send me the accounts you want in the example so that it be
> > really
> > clear

Dear Jean-Sébastien,

I looked at an accounting course, and an example of purchase is given:

D 607 		Purches goods				1000
D 44566 	Etat - TVA déductible 			196
C 401 		Suppliers 				1000
C 4452 		Etat - TVA due intracommunautaire       196

So it simply means applying OpenERP french rules:
* D 		TVA déductible intracommunautaire (17)
* C 		TVA du intracommunautaire (13)

Does this answer your questions?

Just for information, I also read that companies which do not apply
these rules are eligible to a 5% fine on VAT payment.

This is huge and OpenERP french rules need fixing.

This is not a question of Open Source / Free software contract, but a
question of public law.

We just CANNOT LEAVE OpenERP as it is.

Kind regards,
Kellogs