Re: Bug or feature: "Pay" button in invoice

If you use the pay button the whole payment process is carried out in one step.

Bank statement is for use with, as an example, payment export, where the payment is not booked as part of the process.

If I have a customer that never use the simple pay button (smaller companies) I would consider removing it.

Regards
david
--
David Rinnan