Re: anglo-saxon stock accounting in v6

Michael,

you blame a little module like anglo saxon for a lot.  it has some issues
but blaming it for openerp stock costing not being multicompany? is nothing
to do with the module, that is in product module.  the one with the
incorrect purchase journals again this error is in stock module partial
picking.  anglo saxon exposes it, but is not the cause.  at its heart all it
does is swap a few accounts around and create a few extra entries.  it has
far fewer problems than you make out, and the problems it does experience
are easily resolved.