Re: anglo-saxon stock accounting in v6

Ok, thank for the feedback.

I conclude that :
- anglo-saxon module is obsolet and serve no purpose today.
- you cannot completely handle ' UK descriptive' accounting because you miss
the price variance on purchase (in my view), it is only a workaround (so you
will by problems somewhare else at some point), it does not work in
multicompany environnement and the average costing is wrongly computed...
- as far as I know, nothing will change in 6.1

well...again Ferdinand must be right, module has to be re-coded ! impossible
to use the standard one.
Shame for such a generic need.

Frédéric CLEMENTI
Business Solutions