Re: vat computation and rounding issues

VAT,
mainly, isnt it just down to how much rounding is made on each line.
In order to support lines with different vat, some rounding must be made? But it could be 10 decimals in which case you wouldnt notice it as rounding.

Invoices
The rounding on invoices in OpenERP is useless. I am talking about the actual rounding figure for the total amount. We cannot use it and have a product called rounding instead.
Rounding should never affect the VAT. I am rounding, not the Tax office, so my revenue should be affected, not the VAT. Positive or negative rounding should go towards an account in the bookkeping.

David Rinnan
Business Consultant

ASPIRIX AB
email:    david.rinnan@xxxxxxxxxx