Re: vat computation and rounding issues

On 03/nov/2011, at 18:41, Lorenzo Battistini wrote:
> I would avoid talking about rounding, as the issue concerns
> differences between computation methods.

Yep, i remember people blaming openerp for using float instead of Decimal speaking about this rounding issue in particular but, this has nothing to do with rounding.

It seems clear to me that each country groups/computes vat on invoices using different methods

--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx