Re: VAT changes and product configuration

Unfortunately yes. No other choice, I did that beginning of this year for
each swiss customer (all VAT rate have been increased)...
It is even worst, in V6, if you have tax includes VAT (you have to do it
twice)

Frédéric CLEMENTI

Camptocamp SA
Tel : + 41 (0)21 619 1041