From: marco marchiori [mailto:marcomarkiori@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 November 2011 15:18
To: Vadim Chobanu
Cc: Vinicius Dittgen; openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] new account_voucher available now

I'm testing the module

In Italy we need an accounting procedure to record sales with no invoice (for retail sales e.g.)
the voucher in the base version seemed to work but tax calculation doesn't work for tax included
I hoped to use your module to record such transaction but I understand that there vouchers are related to payments

what are the use cases for the vouchers, in your environment?