Re: new account_voucher available now

Sorry, when I said "Supplier Voucher" in the previous email I mean
"Supplier Receipts"

Ok, but when you validate a Supplier Receipt it turn to "Posted" state but
you not paid it yet, and when you pay that it stays on the same state. So
we dont know if its paid or not, we have to see on the Journal itens to see
if it is paid.

It would be good if we pay that recipt with the Payment Voucher and it
change the state of the receipt like in invoices.

--

Att.: