Re: currency_id on res.partner.bank

Le 01/02/2012 11:29, Alexis de Lattre a écrit :
https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openobject-addons/trunk-partner-bank-currency-related/+merge/91038

My merge proposal has just been accepted ! So we now have a field currency_id on res.partner.bank, which is a field.related to the currency of the account journal that is linked to the res.partner.bank.

Now, when you select a bank account on a customer invoice, you will see the currency of the bank account in the tree view. I think it makes selection easier for companies that have bank accounts in multiple currencies in the same bank.

--
Alexis de Lattre