Delete analytic lines when move cancelled or deleted

Hello experts, i am working in deep with analytic_plans module and we found
some inconsistencies.

Eg:

1.
Create a project
Enter an supplier invoice charge this to analytic project account, validate
invoice, results ok.
2.
Cancel invoice, account move removed
Analytic lines was not deleted.

I think if move create analytics this must removed, so here we need
button_cancel and unlink methods reimplement this case to remove all
analytic lines related.

Waiting for your feedback.

In another hand analytic plans module is amazing we are working for
voucher_analytic_plans if any one has suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

--
Cristian Salamea
@ovnicraft