Re: Journal Item Import via CSV

Hello Laurie,

We have a module that I think will solve your problem – ea_import.

I’ve just uploaded the latest version and the examples last night – you can
download from apps.openerp.com -
http://apps.openerp.com/?filter={%22order_by%22%3A+%22click_counter+desc%22}&text_search=ea_import<http://apps.openerp.com/?filter=%7b%22order_by%22%3A+%22click_counter+desc%22%7d&text_search=ea_import>

The examples are for partner and sale order import but it can be used for
importing journal lines as well.

There are also some tutorial videos you can review here on youtube – best
expand the screen.  You will need to study the module a bit in order to use
it … it’s designed to be an expert level module.

Video here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HEOH1Xlqxw

Regards

Colin

*From:* openerp-expert-accounting-bounces+colin=
publicus-solutions.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:
openerp-expert-accounting-bounces+colin=
publicus-solutions.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Laurie
Chrostowski