Re: Support of European intra VAT puchase without taxes

On 08/10/2012 11:08 AM, Peter Langenberg wrote:
Hello,

Agree with Jean Sébastien, we also have this in Belgium and we solve it
the way JS describes.

The approach is the same we use in Italy.
Probably what accountants want is something more "automatic". Speaking about the configuration of taxes obviously.

the one we are speaking about is just one and probably the simplest.

That would be great, for instance, to have "tax types" which specific behaviours we can reuse and inherit.

cheers,
--
Davide Corio
davide.corio@xxxxxxxxxxx