How to create email notification for Account Voucher Line?

Hi,

Currently I enabled & configured sending notifications emails to our
clients when new invoices are generated.

Now I would like to send email notifications of voucher lines (payments),
but I am unable to find out how to do it.

I tried to replicate an Email template like the one for Invoices, and I
did, but the question is:

How do I tell OpenERP to send that email notification when a new voucher
line is created automatically? Like it does with invoices.

I am using OpenERP 6.1.

Thanks.

--
*Jonathan Vargas Rodríguez*
Technical Sales Engineer

*Your business needs + Our technical skills = Benefits.
That's my job. Don't be afraid to contact me*  :-)

Follow ups