Re: How to create email notification for Account Voucher Line?

Hi Jonathan,

You shoud be able to do this by overriding the create function of the
voucher model.

And adding the call to the send_mail function something like the following
:

def notification(self, cr, uid, ids, vals, context= None):
        name = MAIL_NOTIFICATION[vals['state']]
        if(name):
            mail_template =
self.pool.get('email.template').search(cr,uid,[('name','=',name)])
            if(mail_template):

self.pool.get('email.template').send_mail(cr,uid,mail_template[0],ids[0],False,context)
            else:
                logger.error("Email Template not found : ")
        else:
            logger.error("No Email Template found for that state: ")
        return True

Where MAIL_NOTIFICATION is a dic that make match the states with the mail
templates

this is a notification function that you can right and call from the
overrrided create function. Don't fortget to call the parent create
function from the overrided one.

Hope this help you.

Kind regards,
Houssine