Re: Aged Partner Balance/Future Payments

It is a long story, John. It has been discussed many times but today the
aged balanced is not usable due to opening entries OpenERP strange way,
partial payment management and reconcile date. But the main problem is the
reconcile date which can be change if you unreconcile so it make impossible
to print a aged balance at any date in the past.

We fixed this issue for an other report 'open invoices report' (one of the
webkit financial reports) by adding the last_rec_date field.

Unfortunately, I do not not have much time to explain further these days
but this answer will help you.

Please also note, that we can do such a dev but we estimate the workload at
5 days and we never found anyone to finance/contribute on this so far.

Frederic
Camptocamp

*camptocamp*

INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS