Re: Anglo-saxon accounting and average price

On 06/18/2013 09:02 PM, Kevin.McMenamin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
funnily enough we have done exactly the same - complete rewrite for both V6 and V7 - now even handles things like direct shipments correctly. Happy to share.
Hmm!
We are all using money .... I think it's not that funny....;-)

we absolutely need a platform to coordinate and share work
please stay tuned
camptocamp and other leading contributors are working on this

Kevin McMenamin
ERP Capability Lead
Solnet Solutions Limited
L7, Brookfields House, 19 Victoria Street West, Auckland
PO Box 6619, Auckland 1141, New Zealand
DDI  +64 9 977 5805, Mobile +64 22 651 3753
Main +64 9 977 5800, Fax +64 9 977 5801

www.solnetsolutions.co.nz