Re: Anglo-saxon accounting and average price

I don't understand why this function wouldn't be included in the core
system. Wouldn't it apply to most companies outside of Belgium? I suspect
that there are many companies not using this module that really should and
are not aware that they are not doing the inventory accounting properly.
This is bound to give Openerp a bad reputation, especially among
accountants. I was talking to someone is the US who was evaluating Openerp
and came to the conclusion that it didn't handle inventory transactions
properly because they were not aware of this obscure module. I suspect that
most people who look at the system in North America would come to the same
conclusion. Even worse if they discover this after they are live. Modules
that affect integrity of the accounting should be in the core of the
system, in my opinion.