Re: End of month payment

There is at least 1 bug (already reported to OpenERP without success). Try
to set a payment at '30 days, on the 15th', OpenERP will pick up the wrong
month :
ie : invoice dated on the 20/01 -> expected due date : 15/03

To me, this functionnality (field days2 in account.payment.terms.line) is
buggy for ages unless you make it a boolean field (net or end of month) but
you cannot input any day here.

About you initial topic : I agree that not working in calendar month is
pretty annoying for accountants but 'exact days' are 'acceptable' so we
live with that... A module to set calendar days would be great.

Cordialement,

*camptocamp*

INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS