Re: Due Date Calculated Invoice

Thanks for pointing that out Davide. Actually the same bug was fixed
in both OCB, and later, on the core addons (it would be great if SA
could care to consider and review existing fixes of the same bugs
before doing their own, but that's a different story).

Now we have the two fixes in OCB, which could be broken, as Carlos pointed out.

We could consider reverting the OCB fix. What do you think?