Re: Financial kpi and 12 month balance sheet/PL

> This is indeed what should be intended

Eric FYI.

Our internal "Quarantine" time of modules is in addons-vauxoo, we mantain
these branch with our warranties and it is increasing with our
developments, one time we (or somebody else) use them and test them
(different company than Vauxoo or the Sponsor) and This person/company is
agreed with the approach, we make the move to OCA projects, before
frequently is a waste of time, that stay per month as MP.

The main issue is that as you can suppose, it is a "process" I really
encourage you to at least test the module, if you think it is "good" we can
make the effort to move it, if you think the module is simple bullshit or
you have specific opinions against the way it works we really appreciate
your PoV.

This module is a product of A LOT of experience and done by our team of
experts putting a lot of effort in the design.

In my experience, make several accountants be agreed about the financial
report approach is really difficult, and this module done by @hbto's team
is an example of something REALLY flexible, that can be customized company
by company stopping the no- productive fight of "opinions" about that
approach because every company we attend have different positive and strong
reasons to defend them POV.

Regards.

--
--------------------