Payment to more partners

Hi experts,
as of this [1] question on help.openerp.com, with some little coding I found that is possible to use account_bank_statement to pay different partners together, creating a row for every reconciliation.

But I need to create only one row in the counterpart bank account, because in Italy exists a particular type of payment ("ricevute bancarie" translatable perhaps as "e-cash order") that works so.

Someone have had a similar problem and/or would like to share ideas?

[1] http://help.openerp.com/question/18789/how-to-conciliate-a-payment-corresponding-to-two-or-more-different-partners/
--
Sergio Corato
Didotech.com - Icstools.it