From: Openerp-expert-accounting
[mailto:openerp-expert-accounting-bounces+fhe=openerp.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t] On Behalf Of Sergio Corato
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 3:39 PM
To: openerp-expert-accounting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openerp-expert-accounting] Payment to more partners

Hi experts,
as of this [1] question on help.openerp.com, with some little coding I found
that is possible to use account_bank_statement to pay different partners
together, creating a row for every reconciliation.

But I need to create only one row in the counterpart bank account, because
in Italy exists a particular type of payment ("ricevute bancarie"
translatable perhaps as "e-cash order") that works so.

Someone have had a similar problem and/or would like to share ideas?

[1]
http://help.openerp.com/question/18789/how-to-conciliate-a-payment-correspon
ding-to-two-or-more-different-partners/
--