Re: module for bank account reconciliation

Marc,

my answers inline. Bear in mind that I am not the original author - that is
NovaPoint Group.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Marc Cassuto <
marc.cassuto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Leonardo,
>

> * where is the link between the 4 recommended accounts (Master Bank
> Account, Bank (AR) Account Checking, Bank Payroll Account and Bank Payable
> Account Checking) ?

What do you mean? To my understanding, these are recommendations, and any
account can be selected.

> * why does the module import only the balance of a bank statement and not
> all its entries ?

In my own test, when I select the account the module displays all lines.
Can you elaborate more on you setup to get the balance?

> * is there a report to print so that the accountant can keep track of its
> bank reconciliation process before closing the period ?

Not now, but we are working on a PDF report for the lines that are not
selected.